Ebay very poor service

parthivya0
Community Member
I buy one jacket from ebay. And product is not as per description so i raise claim on ebay for replacement but they are asking for proof even i sent three time image of product. After cintinuos followup they are asking for return product to seller through customer care and provide image of receipt of courior . now i dont know why i sent back product mistake from seller side and he agrred on that part also.ebay are try to cheat and why they are not arrange pick up facilty.if i have to return through carrier and spend time what is meaning of online purchase
I think they want to earn interst on my block amount . i am totally disstaisfied with service. After further asking of question they are telling they told me couriour amount credited as voucher in my ebay account.so i want to purchase again from ebay this whole strategy to cheat customer. I totally dissatisfied with customer service.my claim no is 2592816
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay very poor service

yes i think you are right . seller is ready to accept return but eBay asking "

You cannot raise a claim on this item, as you have crossed the timeline to file a claim with us."

then how do i trust on eBay ,, i would like to trust on seller .. he give good answer and also he is ready to do return money.. 

bad bad paisa pay policy and return service ..  hate this .. i am almost 10 year old customer on eBay.. and 100% best buyer ..

Message 2 of 2
latest reply