Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

waitinf for refund from past 2 months.worst service i have come across so far .Claim ID:1583249

Its been almost 2 months and i have still not get my refund yet.i have already registered complaint many times .Very recently i spoke to the Service recovery department on 11-2-2016 where they promised that with in 12 to 15 working days i'll receive ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got cheated

I ordered a 64 gb memory card, I received my ordered 3 days late. When I opened the pack I found it was an old and already used item. I tried it on my phone but it didn't work at all. I contacted with the customer service, they suggested me to go to ...

32 GB class 10 memory card ... Received a plastic dummy memory card with gold painted strip

Guys I had order a Samsung 32 GB memory card Of Samsung class 10 but received a plastic dummy memory card with golden strip. I won't buy again from this site and will prevent others from buying it. Guys please dnt spend ur valuable money for this sit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong Listing fees charged

Dear Ebay Team, I have concern that I Got Free International Listing From Ebay.com. Suddenly My Free Listing Offer withdraw From Ebay, I am Selling From Dec 2015 on Ebay. i Have Charged 1735.79 . There was a Great Expiriance with Ebay. I want to Sell...

Fake Xiaomi 20000 MAH Power Bank sold to me by Ebay and their seller (Very nice cheating.)

SR# 1-50157827438 SR# 1-54943959285 SR# 1-56782562613 SR# 1-68691453035 You have sold me a fake product and stole my Rs.1000/-. Please enjoy with my money. No one is bothered to even call me. This is a good way to make money. 1.5 years are over. Ther...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Honesty and transparency with customer

I have purchased a phone Lumia 540 refurbish 1 week back but once I am to open that phone as it's not working at all ......What service and what kind quality product u will provide to the customer ...It's all pathetic as this issue I am not taking in...

For refund initiate

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...

about reciving

Sir what should I do that person not recived my call and yesterday he came and that time onward I am not be there even he not at all called like I come and collect your item sir pls suggest me what should I do

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay very poor service

I buy one jacket from ebay. And product is not as per description so i raise claim on ebay for replacement but they are asking for proof even i sent three time image of product. After cintinuos followup they are asking for return product to seller th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful