cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is the Father of Worst Online Shopping Station Ever..

joyantman0
Community Member

I am a frequent buyer of items online and likewise, ordered one arm band for ipod holder on ebay. Recieved the same and found out that the same is way too small for my ipod.

I requested for a cash back and they stated to courier the same. I did as stated and also mailed them my bank account details as prescribed to refund my money. Its been 3 months and I am still waiting for my money. I am calling them regularly for the update and the are repeating the same old line again and again....."we have forwarded your mail to our senior and he will look upon the same".

So. what to do now?? Will I abuse them ups and downs on phone or reach their office and bash them up??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay is the Father of Worst Online Shopping Station Ever..

I too had a worst expierence.. I was never a fan of ebay ever but I was in need to buy a bike battery.

I checked their website. I found atleast 5 batterys with same image with different prices so I thought different sellers are selling at differnt prices. I ordered the cheapest battery since all the images of batteries were same.

But when I received the battery I was shocked to see a very small battery in a box of a bigger battery(which I was expecting).

I did not use the battery as ofcource It did not fit my bike.

I raised a claim with ebay to which it was a pathetic response.

They said "Sir dont go by the image alone, the description states the battery size" They why the hell do they post same image on all batteries?

They said by claim cannot be processed.

What ever it may be I have not used the battery at all and I dont want it.

Why cant they take it back and refund?

EBAY you suck big time. I will do my bit to spread awareness as much as possible on your pathetic service.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply