cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay is a f****** site. they sell cheap products. no resolution to any issue. The close claim withou

Ebay is a f****** site. they sell cheap products. no resolution to any issue. The close claim without buyer's consent. they go on with their **bleep** without listening to anybody . i would suggest anybody to go buy a product from a street vendor than to but it from ebay.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay is a f****** site. they sell cheap products. no resolution to any issue. The close claim withou

dethiraj
Community Member
Sorry. My experience shows otherwise.. I have had several claims settled in a satisfactory manner. But remember, they have to be fair to both and on an occasion or two , when I was slack, I have been a the receiving end.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi Anonymous,

You might have had a good experience with ebay. But , I was explaining my bad experience, I had expected a response from ebay's side as they could have diminished my sorrows. But , nonetheless, my comments are still the same as previous one. Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

muketrip
Community Member

same from my side F******k online store.

they are having all difective material amd make fool to peoples.

To all users Please do not buy from cheap EBay store.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply