Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

used Lg cellphone delivered to me

this is very disgusting and a responsible behaviour that i have buy one lg optimus vu 2 from your site from your forum but now i have got damaged items like the battery Is lost appearance and ot is disresPectfull for me that the battery is not workin...

waiting for my refund for more than 3 months

I had ordered an item but it was not delivered by the seller so my amount was refunded. I had made the payment through card and the coupons that I had. I have received my cash in my account but the coupons are still not reflecting in my eBay account....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling Worst product

eBay selling all used products and worst plz dont trust any body and dont buy products in this site.fake produts.i have purchase head phones they send poor quality and they replaced with used headphone. dear friends dont trust eBay plz plz plz.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay selling damaged products

I purchased laptop from eBay. Its LCD monitor &hard disk was damaged with in one week. I called eBay customer care they not give me possitive reply and told contact your laptop service center. That told we will not replace it . we will do repair . I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad experience

E-bay is a fraud website, the e-bay and their sellers along are trying to cheat people, such a condescend website and sellers, I ever had experienced. I placed an order and there was an issue of replacement as per the guidance I reshipped the item an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mising order

I placed a order in ebay on 1 jan 2015 for a shoe. I paid for that through net banking my money was transferred but my order was not placed and I don't received any confirmation message from eBay. After that I told that all the matter to customers se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is a f****** site. they sell cheap products. no resolution to any issue. The close claim withou

Ebay is a f****** site. they sell cheap products. no resolution to any issue. The close claim without buyer's consent. they go on with their **bleep** without listening to anybody . i would suggest anybody to go buy a product from a street vendor tha...

No proper answer from ebay customer care

Hi, This is my second experince with ebay and both the time I did not received my product, according to the Blue Dart customer care as on 28th Dec 2014 they reveived the package at mumbai hub in crashed condotion and some items were missing and hence...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have not received coupoun for ebay guarentee claim- after 25 days calling 4 times to support guys

HI TEAM, I Going to file compliant in consumer court ,as after 25 days they are not able to provide coupoun for which they agreed instead of refunds My claim ref is-787248 made on 10th dec14 now today is 6 jan14. I did call back 4 times regardsamitmo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

(161542302388)PaisaPay ID 38268425129the item i buyed from ebay the server cant deliver the product and dont refund the money after 3days i need my money back immediately