Ebay has cheated me for claim id 945695.

maho-akank
Community Member
I had ordered a Dell Inspiron 9 Cell laptop battery(PaisaPay ID:38943758895) on 30 march 2015 and I received it on 2nd of April.

When I fixed battery in my Dell Inspiron 1525 and plugged in my laptop for charging battery I found that battery was not getting charged.

For this issue I have raised claim 945695 on 3rd April 2015 for cash money back.

Ebay team was in touch with me for claim resolution and I was hoping that claim will be resolved.

But I have received a mail from eBday on  15th April 2015 asking for "Action : Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment" within 48 hours. And the same day I have reply to the mail with required details.

On 17th April 2015 I have received mail from eBay saying the claim 945695 has been closed with reason 'Action : Buyer did not provide Proof of return shipment - Claim Denied'.

After providing all details why has been the claim denied?

Now what should I do . Seller has already received Battery back.

I had ordered from eBay first time to save my time but it did not happen.I feel cheated myself by eBay.Was it my mistake to order from eBay ?

I had sent email to ebay@ebay.com with same details ( as above ) on 21st april 2015 , till now there is no response.

Waiting for your response.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0