Ebay free gift not recieved...!!!

rrp1202
Community Member
Hi I purchased Google Nexus S worth 26,000 INR, on ebay and applied the coupon code "WK19REACER", for free gift that is a 320 GB Acer hard disk.

But, so far I didn't receive the gift and didn't had any update from Ebay on this.

Can you please look into this?
Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

15.saurabh
Community Member
hahahahaha rrp1202, I have not received my valentine git yet. which i had bought before 14th feb. so, right now,i am sending my last complain to ebay if they dont take any action now, then I would go to consumer court next week. i had the same gift... 250 Gb HITACHI HD.. if u stay in mumbai and willing to do the same as me then u can join me next week at consumer court BANDRA.
Message 2 of 56
latest reply

pune2chennai
Community Member
WK19REACER. i purchased product work 26k and did not receive my 320gb HDD.. is it fraudulent ? Am i cheated through ebay
Message 3 of 56
latest reply

Dear rrp1202,

Your free gift has been delivered, please find the tracking details: Bluedart 43725567222

Regards
Seema
Message 4 of 56
latest reply

Dear pune2chennai,

Free Gift dispatched to you has been returned back and would be re-dispatched on Monday.

Regards,
Seema
Message 5 of 56
latest reply

Dear 15.saurabh,

Your free gift has been dispatched - you should receive it soon.

Regards
Seema
Message 6 of 56
latest reply

Dear pune2chennai,

Here are the dispatch details of your gift "Bluedart 43725567686"

Regards,
Seema
Message 7 of 56
latest reply

anyunlock
Community Member
I have not received my monsoon offer gift. I had purchased samsung galaxy s2. But the free gift is yet to arrive. When contacted to seller he says Ebay will send it to me. Yet no response from Ebay.

Item number: 260814681934
Message 8 of 56
latest reply

pune2chennai
Community Member
Please send my free gift ..
Message 9 of 56
latest reply

pune2chennai
Community Member
Seema, i did not even receive a phone call... how is it possible for gift to return plz send the gift... maam
Message 10 of 56
latest reply