cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay customer care is worse than Sarkari departments!

Being an ebay member even before ebay India was born and being a member whose views were taken at great length prior to setting up ebay.india. I have sadly come to the conclusion that ebay customer care is really really bad. All they know is to send predrafted mails. Let them stand a test by an old ebayer and there lack of ebay procedures will be exposed instantly. I have been send abusive and racist mails by ebay members, fortunately i have their mails, the mails registered with their ebay accounts. Racist mails calling 'INdia a cow country' and 'shit' and another ebay member calling me 'bas....d' and 'son of a b....ch' still they are flourishing on ebay. They have given me the only negative feedbacks I have and ebay has done abssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssolutely nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig about them.
What do you suggest I do. My fingers have developed arthritis typing out mails reporting these guys but it is much like Andher Nagri Chaupat Raja. All Ebay people are concentrating on the new staff I mean is forming new policies to score brownie points with their bosses that is all. There are lot of bugs on ebay but noone to take care of them . For eg. if an item is unpaid and seller by mistake gives positive feedback ebay assumes seller actually got payment and penalizes him/her. I am migrating to other online sites. How I wish Baazee was back which removed negative feedback in a single day if it felt that it was wrong.

There needs to be a face to face discussion between ebay staff and top sellers.
I know I might be suspended for this but I really must take this out of my system.
sorry if I hurt anyone, forgive me.
As a mark of protest I have taken down all my items.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay customer care is worse than Sarkari departments!

sahstores
Community Member
Hey,

Thanks for highlighting this.
You are not the alone here we reflect the same views.
eBay is no more a good eCommerce site, it has become a ground for ruthless buyers who want to cow down honest sellers by any means. eBay gives Buyer protection by ripping off the Seller's accounts. Even if you mention clearly that returns will be paid by buyer, you will have to bear them even if that is due to wrong/incomplete or short address. A buyer can very well break the product after 10days and then file a claim and leave a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

This is sheer injustice and eBay needs to respond to it if they want to remain in business. History shows that companies with bad policies don't live forever.

Also SELLERS ARE ALSO eBAY CUSTOMERS... WAKE UP eBay this is a free world... old colonial tricks will not work here...
Message 2 of 2
latest reply