Ebay cheating and fraud

anakyiv
Community Member

Dear everybody,

I consider it to be my duty to apprise you and warn you against the mal practices being adapted by ebay. This would help us all in future to avoid ebay and save our hard earned money by going to the genuine and honest online sellers only who have customer friendly and transparent formalities and who, unlike ebay do not seek easy and cheated money to thrive and survive. I am sure with the help of each one of you, we will soon be able to eradicate this mass cheating from our online market by throwing out companies like ebay. After having sent this msg to each one of you in my friend list, I will also proceed with posting this message on various social and print media forums to collect facts and supports to be eventually able to take up batttle legally with ebay India.

I had purchased a pair of shoes from ebay in February 2015, which arrived me very late after having sent a few reminders. Immediately on arrival, the shoes were tried and they did not fit well, causing a lot of discomfort. I immediately sat down on the computer to write a mail to this regard to ebay requesting them to arange return/ replacement. I received no reply to this mail and called up the customer care (hardly any care) centre, following up with an email. I dd receive delayed reply after repeated reminders and also  a few calls from the so claimed ESCALATION TEAM member The reply received was illogical and rather hilarious. I was categorically told that the item cannot be returned/replaced since the description of item was exactly the same as the one ordered by me. This implies that I should have TRIED the SHoes ONLINE before ordering !!! What a level of intelligence.

It may be noted here that an item like shoes/ clothing which cannot be tried on line is easily replaced/ returned by other online suppliers like flipkart, snapdeal, myntra etc. without any apprehensions and I say so with confidence having experienced it. 

I have my money stuck with ebay and their clear intention seems to be cheating the customers, I am sure there would be others like me, whose money has been cheated upon by ebay. I had written a lot of mails to ebay india in last fifteen days to reconsider their decision since no one can try out the clothing items/ shoes ONLINE before ordering, and we all have been buying shoes experiencing difficulties in matching sizes of various companies and shapes. sizes do differ in fitting for different models/ shapes/ companies. Ebay ahs maintained silence all this while. I had also sent them a 15 days notice,after which I warned them of going public and legal against them.

Non receipt of any response from ebay India exhibits its determination to continue with the mal practices and mollified intentions to continue  cheating on their customers without improving their attitude.

By the way of this mail, I request you all to kindly make the news against ebay spiral and also request our groups to bring to my notice all such incidents of cheating, so as to help me strengthen my case legally against the company.

Thanks.

Cdr RK Soni (Retd)
(M) 8305343232
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0