Ebay Guarantee not processes with false exceuse

Hi,

I ordered an item (Item number : 281561390974; PaisaPay ID : 39781943135) on 20th July and received the item on 25th July. I found the item defective and tried to contact the seller, failing which, I raised a Ebay Guarantee claim on 4th August. I got an email from "insellerverification@ebay.com" asking for the corresponding PaisaPay ID and problem description on 23rd July (after 19 days). I responded with the information on the very next day, i.e., 24th August. Then my claim was registered by eBay Customer Service on 26th August and immediately cancelled it saying that that the claim registered after more than 1 month of the item receive date.

I have all the email communications with eBay customer service and I can forward the same as evidences of the above dates.

As it's very evident here - the claim was rejected in a carefully planned and orchestrated way. Although I raised my claim just 9 days after the item was received, the customer service was silent for 19 days and responded only 2 days before the 1 month was getting completed. they asked some dumb questions (all the information asked should have been available to them). I responded on the very next day - hence they waited for one more day and then registered the claim just 1 day after the 1 month was completed.

I strongly believe that some officials in the customer service are involved in a nexus with the fraud sellers who are selling invalid / defective items and giving share of the price to the officials. In return, the officials are cheating the customers in the above way. 

If eBay is really want to create a clean buying/selling platform, request them to take action on this. If you are interested to talk to me on phone - please drop me an email at my registered email address with a number where I can call.

Mr. Rakesh Pujari (rakeshpujari123@yahoo.in) handled my claim last.

Thanks,

Debapriya

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Guarantee not processes with false exceuse

One more point ... The customer service representative called me up before rejecting the claim and said that since the item was received more than a month before the claim was raised- so the claim is not valid. When I objected to that and furnished all the email communications as evidences, he modified the reason for rejecting my claim as "I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is not eligible under eBay guarantee". This is clearly a blatant lie because the item description clearly showed that it's is covered under eBay Guarantee (please see the screenshot attached).

Message 2 of 2
latest reply