cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Guarantee is just eye wash - Claims raised are closed without providing any help to customer

vipsin98
Community Member

Hi Ebay,

It's really surprising to experience the ebay guaranteee that it's just eye wash for consumers without providing any help, Customer is purchasing through ebay as to get the complete satisfaction on the product received, but whereas ebay is moreover concern only for it's profit share through seller in regard to the product sent to customer is faulty or not.

I am struggling since last 15 days to get one of my product refunded / replaced "Tuscan Battery charger" purchased from ebay on 10/2/2015. The day, I have received the product is not working as expected and I have called multiple times to ebay but of no help, I even raised the ebay claim to help on this, which was also closed stating that the product comes with manufacture warantee and ebay can't do anything on this and I have to struggle of my own to get the product replaced. (Claim ID:  - 889736). The contact numbers provided on the claim resolution is switched off and the seller is not responding on the ebay seller contact method or either way and I have to run around to get the replacement done for the product of Rs. 325. 

Not sure, why is ebay guarantee is marked on the products, where ebay has no role to play for any support to customers, even for the products that didn't worked for a day. I would request all reading this to take extra cautions to land in this situation and can suggest as per my experience with snapdeal and flipkart are much much better in returning shipment.

Today's market is not of sale, it's of support and customer satisfaction, customer can get the similar product on a bit higher price but would prefer to get it from the site where I have full after sales customer support. 

Really a very very bad experience with ebay.

Thanks

Vipin Singhal

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0