Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My experience with EBay India

Hi I placed an order on eBay for a MacBook pro on 3rd. Then I get a email saying thank you the order will take 72 hours to 96 hours for processing. ( ARE YOU SERIOUS) I made a hue and cry to their call center. But they refused to put me onto any one ...

order

Till now i didnt get my item as well no reply on emails ... i got message in morning my product will be delivered before 18th march... What the hell you are doing? I want refund i told you many time still why you are shipping my product???????????? P...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misleading/Wrong information given by ebay

Hi, I was trying to purchase the item number 121556599282. The ebay website clearly shows "FREE Flat Rate Courier - Delivery anywhere in India". Even I checked the COD option and it showed COD option is available. When tried to purchase the item, it ...

• 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

buyed

Hi sir today i buyed sony play station 3 on credit card emi at 7 pm but I dint get any confirmation message aur paise pay confirmation and amount 20900 cutted with my account. Solve asap thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still waiting for Money

I ordered an item which cost 55000 last week and due to some problems my payment got rejected.now this **bleep**ing ebay peoples are saying, they already send my money back n I have 2 wait 15 working days to receive the money. WTF, why should I wait ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

very bad service making me fool.

I hav placed order on, 25/2/2015. Even I paid 52.350 to u guys. Now ur playing to send my product. If i call ebay cc . They r telling yo contact seller. They why u people running **bleep** ebay. Seller also telling same to contact ebay. M not a mad w...

Regarding refund

38593086856 this is my paisa pay id ...I have purchased xolo mobile on Feb 10th still now mobile not received ...it returned to seller .still now amount not refund and I have making so many calls to eBay there is no response .5times I got complaints ...