cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Guarantee Claim a sham, Pathetic customer support

Claim# 906679 closed on Mar 25.
Closing remarks on my Gaurentee claim - As per our telephonic conversation on 25/03/2015 , we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and closing the claim. Your refund will be sent to your original mode of payment and it will take 6-8 working days to reflect in your account. The reimbursement of the reshipment charges will be given in form of DD, and it wil be delivered on your registered address within 12 to 15 working days Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay

Till date(May 12) I have not received my refind for shipping the item back to ebay.
I dropped numerous emails - no response
Spoke with the customer service numerous time - still no result

Even spoke with a supervisor on May-5 who assured me that he will 'personally' into the matter and get it resolved in 7 days. Still NOTHING!!

Connecting to the Grievance Officer is another joke ebay has played on its customers. It more like a game to guess what is the format of Service request number because you are never going to get it right.
The one given to me by customer service is 'invalid' as per their site!!. So, either their customer service is giving wrong service request numbers or their 'Connect to our Grievance Officer' page is not working and ebay does not care about it.

Ebay customer care is just PATHETIC, they dont care about their customer, all they care about if making money at the customer's expense.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0