Ebay Fraud

senrahul3
Community Member

Now losing in competition ebay India has resorted to fraudulent practices. I ordered for Ambrane Power Bank plus MI strap but when I got the message for delivery I have found that they are sending only the MI strap for Rs.440/- . Surprisingly they have changed subsequently the ad page where now I find it is mentioned that MI Srap only and Power Bank Out of Stock !!  I had not kept any screen shot because I didn't know ebay as a cheat business. The customer service executive and his senior oneMr Kapoor also said that it was my fault that I didn't read it properly and they cannot do anything. I am losing Rs.440/- but feeling bad that I am cheated from a big brand. If such brand like ebay resorts to fraudulant business practices then whom to trust?? Never buy on ebay... All products here are costiler than others... the MI strap they are selling at 440/- is available at Rs.199/- on Xiaomi India website. What a cheating. And I have no use of such strap. I ordered for the Ambrane Power Bank as described in the product details. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0