cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay Claims the new gestapo with targets to claim sellers

sunwebsolutions
Community Member
this is regarding a case where I cannot post buyers id, i cannot post paisapay id (because my previous post with these details was removed because it contained private email details exchanged between ebay claims adjuster and me)

The story goes like this ,

Buyer has purchased a mobile phone from me about 20 days back ( dont ask me about buyer id its against ebay policy for sellers to post buyers id in case it spoils the buyers reputation ) he was not satisfied with the product (there was no defect in the product ) he opens a claim on ebay that item is not as described. I request the buyer ( Humbly of course) to ship item for replacement or exchange with other mobile handset.
Today I receive an email from claims adjuster NIKHIL that following are the shipping details ( I cannot share the details since they are private according to ebay and cannot be posted on ebay forums ) and that the item has been reshipped to me by buyer and he is approving the refund ( since he owns the keys to my bank vaults on ebay ).

The best part is that the shipping details provided are fake there is no consignment by that number ever dispatched to anybody on this planet to anybody. Secondly I have not received any parcel from the buyer so the question that arises here is who has given NIKHIL or the claims department to approve a refund. Also the high and mighty have not decided to even confirm with me telephonically or by email weather I have received the parcel or not.

Most important we do not offer refunds on mobile phones sold by us online/ offline or by any other means , for the simple reason that no body in india can offer refunds for a mobilephone purchased once they can definately offer a replacement but never a refund.

I have retailed over the counter mobile handsets for more than 12 years and have never in this period refunded any buyer for a mobile phone. The same is the policy with any store online or offline (checked with flipkart (online) croma and the mobile store ) they just dont refund buyer for mobile phones.

So why does ebay do it is it because NIKHIL thinks he has access to my paisapay account he can donate that amount to anybody he wishes , how about a little charity to sellers also???

This is inspite of mentioning on the site that we do not offer refunds on mobile handsets.

The worst part is you cannot call the claim adjuster when you like (but they can try calling you whenever they have an itch about calling you ) since their numbers are not public thay hide behind high walls secure in the knowledge that they cannot be touched or no action can be taken against them.

The claim process of ebay is a big fraud because I cannot even see my claim status on my seller page whereas all sales data is available. The ebay claims department is a huge sham and operates by hook or crook in making the seller lose his money.

I really think weather ebay is a good place at all to sell mobile phones or electronics .
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

allindiadelivery
Community Member
You are protected By Seller Protection Profit itna hai to kya farak padta hai 1000 transaction ek chala gaya Buyer is innocent he paid in good faith money to ebay now rest on depend on ebay CS Team Itne saal se kama rahe ho ek chala gaya to kya hua
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

sunwebsolutions
Community Member
@allindiadelivery

the point is not about profit or loss the point is about business practices. If somebody buys a product from you tomorrow breaks it and then claims it that he has received a damaged product how many such cases will you be ready to refund ??

and then if some ebay claim adjuster refunds all those buyers money without you receiving the damaged goods also are you going to setoff that loss aginst your profits for the last 1 year??
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sunwebsolutions
Community Member
@allindiadelivery

Ebays seller protection is a sham it does not refund any money at all. Its ebays way of protecting itself and its way of appearing honest.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply