cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Cheating sellers without proper resoultion causing huge losses.

My claim id is 1042050,

this is the second claim which has been given in favour of seller girigirish,

the item was exactly as described. I was asked to send a resolution by email after false accusation of the ebay customer service, that my phone number is invalid. i have provided 4 numbers. i have sent 3 emails.

still claim sent in favour of buyer.

1st email:

Regarding claim num 1042050

The item is exactly as described. My emails with the buyer confirm that he does not want the item anymore so has opened this claim. I dont wish to refund for this reason. He has requested me to atleast provide 2000 for the same but there is no reason why i should. The item is as described. His emails confirm the connection to pc/laptop with giving an itunes error. Also the product was sent in as is condition along with no returns and no warranty. So my refunding is out of question and so is the claim that the item is broken/not according to description.. For further confirmation you can call me on any of the given numbers.
Thank you

Yours sincerely

Dr saksham gupta

2nd email:
Also in response to the claim by the buyer that the motherboard shows iphone on the itunes, if you read the description , 
IPHONE 5 16 GB BLACK FACTORY UNLOCKED MOTHER BOARD / LOGIC BOARD 

ITUNES ERROR ON CONNECT WILL BE SEEN ON PC / LAPTOP NOT ON IPHONE
REMOVED FROM A DEAD IPHONE 5 AND IS DEAD RIGHT NOW BUT IS READABLE BY ITUNES ON COMPUTER
IT HAS BEEN ATTEMPTED TO REPAIR
DONT KNOW IF ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED
NO SHIELDS TO PROTECT IT.
HAS ALL ORIGINAL IC'S ON IT. HAS MOST COILS.
HAS MOST RESISTORS TOO.
DONT KNOW IF IT MISSES A FEW OF THE ABOVE.
BUT ALL ORIGINAL
THERE IS NO ICLOUD LOCK
FACTORY UNLOCKED
THIS IS ON AS IS WHERE IS BASIS ONLY

CALL ME / WHATSAPP ON 9325599996

NO WARRANTY / NO RETURNS,

The board will be read on itunes, it has been read as an iphone.
The board is removed from a dead iphone and is dead now, he claims it shows iphone name and nothing
Minimum capacity of iphone 5 is 16 gb according to apple, so concerning this is the cheapest variant, it is 16 gb atleast though i actually know its imei and that it is a 16gb, i didnt manufacture it, it was manufactured by apple.
Also as per my conversation, the software got stuck on apple on loading bar, after which it does give an itunes error. you may google this, as error -1 to error 20. which is written in the description.
This is on as is where is basis only, well this is written already that it might have been repaired and is dead now, so this is in as is where is condition.
No warranty and no returns, this is written because , many people remove the ic's the need changing it with my board ic's, i cant sign each and every ic for checking so once sent you are on your own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

EBAY IS DYING.

They have now started lying to the sellers. For our eBay Guarantee claim - 1034596, we sent them 10 proofs by email on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:39 PM to insellerverfication but today then have closed the claim in buyer favour while saying i.e.

Action : No response from Seller - Claim Approved

Remittances do not come on promised time. Feedback are not being removed even when buyers concern get solved and buyer ask ebay by email to remove their feedbacks.

RIP.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I feel the same.. Ebay is dying.. A silly buyer bought a mini camera from my store and later called me up that he does not need it because it is too small ! Although the listing had clear images of the camera in hand.. What a fool and to my dismay the ebay team closed the claim in his favour inspite of me wasting 20 minutes on phone to convince the exectuive and the illogical buyer. Its getting disgusting, and the claim team they are so desparate that they're now using words like 'sir aap kisi aur ko sell kar lijiyega but ye claim accept kar lo..'

Another guy put a product delivery on halt for 4 days and left a negative for delayed delivery.. The ebay t&s agent did not remove the feedback even though I showed him in tracking that the product was 'out of delivery' in his city on the due date of delivery and was showing delivered 4 days later because of his own direction. They want us to take a ticket and travel with the parcel so that by hook or crook it gets delivered in time.. Pathetic.

Remember Ebay team - there will be buyers only when there are enough quality sellers.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Similar thing happened when a customer complained about a stich being open in the cover of an umbrella and umbrella handle loose. Without asking for any proof from customer about his claim they agreed to it and i was not even given a day to resolve it. On contacting the customer i got to know that only problem was very minor stich being open in the cover. For that they cant refund the complete amount. Sad.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply