EMI METHOD NOT WORKING FOR HDFC AND CITI BANKS

hurricanesatish92
Community Member
I HAVE TRIED BUYING THROUGH HDFC CREDIT CARD ON 3 MONTH EMI SCHEME BUT FINALLY THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS BEING SHOWN AS TRANSACTION COST.I HAVE CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION AS I DIDNT HAVE THE FULL MONEY BUT IT SHOWED THAT THE PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.WAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

websumanta
Community Member
Yes!! You are right.

Today I have tried with CITI Bank and HDFC for EMI Payments. But, it does NOT working !!

I had called to 'Ebay Support' but they does NOT able to solve this matters!!

Disgusting!! 😞
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

I think the ICICI Bank only Support EMI
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Dear websumanta,

Below are the EMI guidelines. If you are unable to transact then we would suggest you to contact your concerned bank to resolve his query. We would have someone from our team call you to take you through the EMI gudielines.

How it works;

•Available on ICICI, HDFC and Citibank credit cards
•Payment can be done in 3 or 6 monthly installments
•No interest charged on EMI payments
•Instant online approval of loan amount
•No paperwork required
•No down payment required

*3 month EMI is not charged any convenience charges
6 month EMI is charged an additional 2.5% of the order amount as convenience charges (including 10.3% service tax). This amount will be charged in 6 installments added to the installment amount appearing on your Credit card statement.

Exceptions for above note:

- PaisaPay EMI facility is not available on ICICI Bank Debit, Corporate, EMI and Virtual Credit cards.

- Credit card facility extended to the Citi bank and HDFC bank credit card, but no detail guidelines available for type of card allowed, exception etc.

- Your payment amount should be at least Rs.500 for 3-month EMI and at least Rs.1,500 for 6-month EMI.

In case of any assistance, you contact our Customer Support thru any of the following options -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

jay10087
Community Member
so , this HDFC is just a eye -wash ?

i plan to buy with 6 months EMI. shall i try it or nt?
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

drakdrake7000
Community Member
yep same with me...they must do something i had plan to buy with EMI but now i cant...no FARE!!!
please send me a message if any update is found...m very willing to buy stuff on EMI facility.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Dear drakdrake7000 & jay10087,

As a buyer, you can purchase using 6 month EMI through HDFC,CITI & ICICI if it is offered by the seller.

Please get back to us with the exact error faced by you while purchasing on EMI.

You can also speak to our Customer Support team through any of the following channels

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards
Seema
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
its working
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

drakdrake7000
Community Member
guys i got a call from ebay regarding this problem. he said they will freeze the amount from the account and will deduct monthly as said. but i dont think EMI is usefull cause if it freeze or deduct the amount it wont make much difference your account must have above the amount you need to pay and neither you'll be able to use that amount for other purpose.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

pradeesh88
Community Member
I got the same problem today when i choose 3 month EMI and at last i choose 6 month EMI and the amount got deducted.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply