cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBay.in Complaint against ebay guarantee/claims department Claim No.-2632240

ravindrapr
Community Member

I had purchased an item from eBay on 10th Jan and to my surprise they had updated in thier system that the goods were delivered on 13th jan. I am not sure whether this is the issue with the Courier company which eBay use as updated thier systems that the goods delivered without delivering the goods. When i checked with eBay, they said the claim will be raised and it will take 7 working days to resolve. Later on 25th Jan, they had closed the claim with the reason that the courier company had confirmed that the goods were delivered. This is rediculous and the signature shown as some one else other than my name had recd  !! None of my neighbours also not recd the said goods.. Instead of ebay check the courier company, asking me to visit the courier company and fight with them. Ebay is expected to take ownership and resolve the issue but they are escaping and asking me fight with courier company.. whcih is really disgusting and loose faith on online shopping with eBay.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBay.in Complaint against ebay guarantee/claims department Claim No.-2632240

Even I had a pathetic experience dealing with claims team in the sense that they are very lethargic. My claim is already approved, its more than a month but I haven't received my money yet.

I would suggest you to drop an email to eBay's CEO.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply