cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBay delivered used Iphone 5S and didn't send me the invoice. Also not refunding money even after 50

eBay guarantee claim ID - 2158606

eBay has not refund my money yet even after 50 days. I have bought an iPhone 5S 64GB from eBay and the product has been deliver to me on 13th July 2016. It was a used product and without invoice or bill. I have requested ebay to send me the invoice but they didn’t send any invoice.  

I have raised an eBay guarantee claim on 16th July (claim ID – 2158606) and made at least 200 phone calls and emails to get my refund. Evert times customer care people responded with comments “matter will be resolved in 48 hours” but as usual neither they refund my money or update me the status. Item has been reship to the fraud eBay seller and waiting for refund.

I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy any product from eBay. I regret my decision to trust eBay and buy my dream iPhone.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

EBay delivered used Iphone 5S and didn't send me the invoice. Also not refunding money even after 50

anujsing_6
Community Member

Yes the same happened with me . i ordered a moto e phone and it was a used phone. And now i m waiting for three months for my refund and i hear the same reply which u get from the customer support

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Totally disgusting, never had this much bad experience of shopping online.

Now I will never ever buy any product on ebay and suggest all my friends to do the same.

Never had bad experience with any other online e-commerce side.

PaisaPay ID 43023161685

eBay guarantee claim ID - 2158606

eBay has not refund my money yet even after 60 days. I have bought an iPhone 5S 64GB from eBay and

the product has been deliver to me on 13th July 2016. It was a used product and without invoice or bill.

I have requested ebay to send me the invoice but they didn’t send any invoice although the promised to send me initially.

Later eBay arrange a reverse pickup and promised me to refund my money in 2 days but till after one month they didn't refund my money.

I have raised an eBay guarantee claim on 16th July (claim ID – 2158606) and made at least 200 phone calls and emails to get my refund.

Evert times customer care people responded with comments “matter will be resolved in 48 hours” but as usual neither they refund my money

or update me the status. Now they stop responding to my email query that’s the reason I am forced to escalate this issue here.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply