Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBay sent damaged Phone

Ebay sent broken phone of which mobile body was tilted and headphone Jack bent due to damage..I lodged a claim vide claim no.2216951 on 6 Aug 2016 and uploaded image completely showing broken part but they refused saying dent and closed the claim for...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item was not original

I buy one Samsung memory card.. that was not worked.. so I raised complain but customer services member irresponsibly reply.. so resolve my problem

Guys, pls take a note.. ebay does not take any responsibility of any kind post one month! Shocking!!

The seller can harass the buyer and ebay takes no responsibility post one month! Given the fact that you are providing a platform to the sellers, does it not morally bind you to ensure sellers does not loot incocent buyers on your website?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replace The Item

Good Eveng. I want to change Item iFcane E1 1inch mini cell card mobile phone. Student Version GSM FM Bluetooth" Item order id: 331895929990. Insted of that replace with above the item iFcane E3 1inch Mini Cell Card Mobile Phone Student Version GSM F...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against fraud - 1-84588945720

I have raised this complaint(1-84588945720) for a fraud that took place with me by Ebay. I had bought a Refurbished IPhone 6 from Ebay around 4th march (Paisa pay ID: 41984538549)But after the IOS upgrades my phone has stopped detecting SIM card that...

EBay delivered used Iphone 5S and didn't send me the invoice. Also not refunding money even after 50

eBay guarantee claim ID - 2158606eBay has not refund my money yet even after 50 days. I have bought an iPhone 5S 64GB from eBay and the product has been deliver to me on 13th July 2016. It was a used product and without invoice or bill. I have reques...

Pathetic Customer Service. Got Faulty Product

Against below mentioned paisapay id I placed an order for Dell Wireless mouse which stopped functioning after 1 day. I raised a claim against below mentioned claim id but claim was closed without my consent & I was asked to approach Dell Service Cent...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Used item received, no replacement or cash back

I had purchased a new Asus Router thru Ebay GEB, which I received on 22 June 2016. What I received was a used item in open package. I immediately mailed the seller with pictures and details, but no action was taken. Then I raised a claim with Ebay Cl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE WARRANTY ON LAPTOP

Hi ordered Laptop calim id 2195345...a new dell laptop with Dell India warranty. After receving laptop it had warranty of USA that too only left for 2 months. Have sent it back now customer care asks for proof that i have shipped it back. Now aslo pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful