EBay cheated me on cancel item amount return.

sundajayar
Community Member

Hi,

I ordered mouse pad from ebay and due to item different and sent worst quality items, I canceled and ask for refund.

The ebay gut told me I will get ebay coupon for the 10% extra value  of my order.

I asked him for payback point return but he told better get ebay coupon.

But, after 15days, I didn't get ebay coupon.

Is this way ebay doing business in India and cheating the people.

My order value may be small, but what kind of response from ebay. I don't think ebay sustain in Indian market as third rate e-tailer also.

I thought to but laptop in ebay, but GOD saved me from cheated ecommerce site like ebay india.

I will take this issue to US ebay communication and they should know how indian side ebay cheating the customers.

Also I will put the mails and all things to ebay, other facebook kind public places, so that in future most of Indian should avoid ebay like cheating sites.

The reply from ebay when I tried to return item,

Action created: on. 05 Nov 2014 Buyer cancelled his claim request - Claim Closed by ashish2010.eg

Remarks
As per our telephonic conversation on 05/11/2014 at 12.53pm, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You will receive a coupon of 110% of Item value. It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days and the same is valid for 30 days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

Regards,

S.Jayaram

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0