cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY looks like Fraud company & they Do not have any policy in favour of Buyers.

gopaghos-7
Community Member

I Bought a External Hard from Ebay on 15th of March which they Delivered on 18th of March. when i received the delivery, i found 3 things which are very unacceptable & illegal. 1) Product was different which i had ordered for.

2) it was not at all sealed, it was completely open. 3) even though they deliver different product but the bill they send along with the product was completely different model bill which is not matching with the product they deliver. 

i raise a claim on same day and also submitted all the evidence and proofs which prove that they send a wrong product. after communicating with seller, they change the product description on ebay website on 22nd of March. But i submitted the proof of the order description print screen which i have ordered on 15th march & also 23th march Print screen too.

as per Ebay Guarantee Claim policy they supposed to be resolve it within 20 days buy as of now already 25 days is already over but i did not got any solution yet. i talked to so many agent and supervisor ( Ravi Sharma, Laxmi, Swastika, Dharmendra), and looks like they are making the customers full by fake commitment of "24hr Call back story". Their Call back Team never call me back after 28th of March 2016.

its enough time i have given to ebay but felt badly cheated by EBAY. tomorrow i will raise a case in Consumer forum against Ebay.

Be Prepare EBAY.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBAY looks like Fraud company & they Do not have any policy in favour of Buyers.

gopaghos-7
Community Member

eBay Guaranty Claim ID : 1803978 PaisaPay ID : 42133757754

Message 2 of 2
latest reply