EBAY is Scam..

jayraj_lukose
Community Member
Jeniffer F
Hello, Welcome to eBay Live Help. My name is Jeniffer F. How may I assist you today?
jayraj_lukose
hi
jayraj_lukose
I ve not yet received my item from ebay
jayraj_lukose
it is more than 8 months
jayraj_lukose
even I called ebay, mailed ebay, had chat with ebay many times
jayraj_lukose
but are useless
Jeniffer F
Oh, Sorry to hear that.
jayraj_lukose
jayraj_lukose
Jeniffer F
But are you referring to the item or your free gift for a transaction?
jayraj_lukose
PaisaPay ID 28836762125
jayraj_lukose
free gift item
jayraj_lukose
don't be sorry
jayraj_lukose
I think now it is ebay policy, not send commited item
Jeniffer F
Surely I will assist you with your concern.
Jeniffer F
Please allow me a moment while I check details from my end
jayraj_lukose
you did many time
jayraj_lukose
I think you have droped out of chat
jayraj_lukose
hope this the best, ebay can do
Jeniffer F
On checking the records as we see that you are contacting us after a long time
jayraj_lukose
ok..great..
Jeniffer F
I am sorry but your case has been closed long back
jayraj_lukose
how come
Jeniffer F
And you will not be receiving your gift
jayraj_lukose
ebay screwed me
jayraj_lukose
right...
jayraj_lukose
why
jayraj_lukose
i will be not receiving gift
Jeniffer F
As you are contacting us after a long time so therefore we do not have any update for it
jayraj_lukose
no dear, i'm conatcing reglaur, even mailed lotss of time
Jeniffer F
May I know for which gift you had applied?
jayraj_lukose
640 gb harddisk
jayraj_lukose
on purchase of lapto worth 38000/-
Jeniffer F
I regret to inform you that as we do not have any update regarding your gift you will not be receving your gift
jayraj_lukose
why..
jayraj_lukose
plase refund my money
jayraj_lukose
I'll resnd you back laptop
Jeniffer F
I am sorry but we have not sold you this item if you want to send it back please contact your seller
jayraj_lukose
give me written explation by mail, why I'll not receive my gift
jayraj_lukose
I need to submit it to consumer court
jayraj_lukose
but you are commmited to send gift
Jeniffer F
I am sorry but we cannot send you any email.
jayraj_lukose
why EBAY made commitment with EBAY can't full fill
jayraj_lukose
you fooled me
jayraj_lukose
right
Jeniffer F
We did not fool you but if you had contacted us time to time we would have assisted you
jayraj_lukose
hell, i'm contacting you for last 8 months
jayraj_lukose
Session ID: 26892432
jayraj_lukose
Session ID: 26884691
jayraj_lukose
Session ID: 26876079
jayraj_lukose
RE: Re: Item not received (more than 7 months) (KMM57100273V46422L0KM)
jayraj_lukose

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 12/8/2011 01:26:36 AM
To: eBay India Customer Support - incswebhelp
Subject: Re: Item not received (more than 7 months) (KMM57100273V46422L0KM)

To conecrn
It more than 15 days, still I've not heard any thing from Ebay (I'm use to it, as I had contiuning to have same experince with Ebay)... India's biggest online shopping store, Thanks for such a best service and you will continue to sever in same manare.

jayraj_lukose
see above
jayraj_lukose
hell, who told i've not contacted you
jayraj_lukose
just check your systmen propely, sammers
jayraj_lukose
please check above sessions and email reference
jayraj_lukose
and than tell m,e
jayraj_lukose
RE: Re: Item not received (more than 7 months) (KMM57100273V46422L0KM)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay India Customer Support.

Unfortunately, the email address that you have used for this mail does not seem to be registered at eBay. If you could please write to us from the email address that you have registered with eBay, we would be able to help you better with your concern.

We look forward to hearing from you to help resolve the issue.

Regards,

Ganesh

eBay Customer Support

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 12/8/2011 01:26:36 AM
To: eBay India Customer Support - incswebhelp
Subject: Re: Item not received (more than 7 months) (KMM57100273V46422L0KM)

To conecrn
It more than 15 days, still I've not heard any thing from Ebay (I'm use to it, as I had contiuning to have same experince with Ebay)... India's biggest online shopping store, Thanks for s
jayraj_lukose
now let me know
jayraj_lukose
are u there
jayraj_lukose
please revert
jayraj_lukose
if this is how EBAY service is than fine
jayraj_lukose
I need to go consumer court
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

EBAY is Scam..

jayraj_lukose
Community Member
1:08:11 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
Initial Question/Comment: Item not received or not as described
1:08:16 PM SystemSystem
Thank you for contacting eBay.in Live Help. Please hold for the next available Live Help agent.
1:08:16 PM SystemSystem
You will be able to type in your question as soon as you are connected with a Live Help representative.
1:08:21 PM SystemSystem
Did you know that you can contact our Phone Support teams for general help queries as well? To reach the phone support team, please access the webpage.
1:25:11 PM SystemSystem
Neha S. has joined this session!
1:25:11 PM SystemSystem
Connected with Neha S.
1:25:26 PM AgentNeha S.
Hello, Welcome to eBay Live Help. My name is Neha. How may I assist you today?
1:28:11 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
hi
1:28:15 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
heha
1:28:17 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
neha
1:28:24 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
how are you
1:28:43 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
i've been complainting ebay since last 8 motnhs
1:28:50 PM AgentNeha S.
Great! tell me how can I assist you
1:29:05 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
hope you will also assist me same like all other did
1:29:13 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
PaisaPay ID 28836762125
1:29:30 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
I've not yet received my 640 gb hard disk
1:29:59 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
Session ID: 26884691
1:30:00 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
PLEASE SEE "Session ID: 26876079
1:30:21 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
u there
1:31:27 PM AgentNeha S.
Yes! Please allow me a moment while I check details from my end
1:31:31 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
ok
1:31:45 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
take your time
1:32:50 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
account information:- jayraj_lukose, DOB 18/12/1980
1:41:38 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
hope you are still there
1:43:52 PM AgentNeha S.
This is taking longer than I expected, kindly bear with me. I will be with you shortly
1:44:37 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
ok
1:51:05 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
i need to go, hope you will work out something
1:51:19 PM Customerjayraj_lukose
i'm not logging off session
Session ID: 26892432

incswebhelp@ebay.com
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

EBAY is Scam..

spl_ind
Community Member
First of all, eBay is a genuine company and is registered under Companies Act with Govt. of India.

From your post I can understand that you have received your purchased item but never received the free gift.

I think you are wasting your time as eBay India has clearly said that nothing can be done since the case is too old.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

EBAY is Scam..

yadvirvets
Community Member
Item Id 200664423929
Seller Id gizmotron8
Claim Type Item not received
Case Status Closed
Creation Date 2011-11-21
Remarks Dear ebay, Here I am sending the conversion with seller which will clear that although i have cancelled the refund but have not received the product(ebay email box.) THE conversation with detail of time and date Sent:28-Oct-2011 20:20 Action Required - Time extension request for PaisaPay ID 30155241391 RESPOND TO SELLER (ACCEPT or DECLINE the OFFER)--clicked To:yadvirvets From:gizmotron8 Sent:28-Oct-2011 20:23 Dear customer we are trying to get through your no. but cant get through. we were calling you regarding our stock that has been ceased in customs as we import these laptops from abroad.We are extremely sorry for the delay and have requested a time extension so that we can ship you the product the very day it releases from customs. Please do accept the request if possible. sorry once again but we are trying our best to make this deal a success. - gizmotron8 รข?ยขRefund request initiated for PaisaPay ID 30155241391. From: PaisaPay[ebay@ebay.in] Sent: 29-Oct-2011 00:38 Track your refund (REFUND STATUS) I checked my email on 29 and first checked the mail regarding Action Required - Time extension request for PaisaPay ID 30155241391 RESPOND TO SELLER (ACCEPT or DECLINE the OFFER)- clicked It lead me to refund page and I cancelled it to provide more time to seller to ship my item. From:yadvirvets To:gizmotron8 Sent Date: 29-Oct-2011 15:27:01 IST sorry for this delay, but i have done what i can do(cancelled the refund),please process the shipment and inform me as soon as possible. hope this is ok for you, if any problems please infprm me. thanks.Hoping for successful deal! From:gizmotron8 To:yadvirvets Sent Date: 31-Oct-2011 20:30:29 IST Dear customer, we are extremely sorry for the delay but our laptops have still not been released from customs due to the festivals etc. we can understand that you are waiting for your product, but this particular model is not available anywhere else in the market due to increase in dollar rates, so that i could buy it from anywhere and ship it to you instead of waiting for my product to release. if you would like to get a refund i can surely put the request ahead and once i get the product i would let you know myself so that you can purchase it if you would still be interested.Please let me know sir what you would like to do and extremely sorry for long wait. we appreciate your patience and co operation. To:gizmotron8 From:yadvirvets Sent:31-Oct-2011 23:25 thanks for your cooperation, well in such a case i would like to get a refund. please put the request ahead. I would like to get the information about the product in future. To:gizmotron8 From:yadvirvets Sent:03-Nov-2011 14:43 I want to know that have you put the request of refund ahead to ebay. How many days will it take to process that request from ebay? do i need to do something here on ebay site? please reply me asap.Thanks From:gizmotron8 To:yadvirvets Sent Date:03-Nov-2011 15:49:57 IST dear customer, i have already put in a request for the refund ... ebay has mentioned that they will refund it by this monday. you will get a confirmation email within 24 hrs. thank you. From:yadvirvets To:gizmotron8 Sent Date:10-Nov-2011 08:18:57 IST I have not received any message or so from ebay regarding refund till now. Can you check that and let me know about the status/ or do i need to contact the ebay regarding this. Please reply asap. Thanks. From:gizmotron8 To:yadvirvets Sent Date:10-Nov-2011 14:12:30 IST sir, we are extremely sorry for that. i will surely contact ebay and let you know asap. From:yadvirvets To:gizmotron8 Sent Date:14-Nov-2011 14:15:30 IST I want to know about the progress with ebay, what have they said? Please inform me asap! thank To:yadvirvets From:gizmotron8 Sent:16-Nov-2011 18:24 Dear customer, we spoke with ebay regarding this a while ago. i have put in another mail to them today itself

CSR Creation Date Remarks
eBay Customer Support 2011-11-30 Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay
Action: Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay Status: Closed
why cant ebay read english?
its clear i have not received any item still no refund.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

EBAY is Scam..

pastiwala
Community Member
hey there,

have u done this before contact ebay ?

http://pages.ebay.in/help/confidence/programs-protection-on-ebay.html

its easier to get refund from ebay if ur item is not received on time.

Regards,
Dipal
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

EBAY is Scam..

The chats sessions are surely irritating.More than they solve our queries they waste our time asking for our proof of identity like date of birth,address and phone number.But when it comes to answering our problems,they just give one line answers patterned answers and hang up.We are not able to ask another question to them.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply