EBAY POLICIES ARE SUB STANDARD

THE EBAY POLICIES ARE FOR CHEAP SELLERS REALLY

!. 7 days for shipping and 7 for delivery after that. This cultivates cheap sellers 14 days for product to reach the buyer is absurd .

AND NOTE AFTER THE STIPULATED TIME IF SELER CANT DELVER THEN REFUND FOR BUYER BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SHEER WASTE OF TIME CREATED BY THE SELLER.

THERE IS NO PENALTY ON SELLER IF HE LISTS THE PRODUCT AND THEN JUST AFTER WASTING YOUR TIME SAYS NO STOCK...AND REFUND BUT THEY ESCAPE WITH NO PENALTY FOR HAVING LISTED .

WHEN ITEM IS LISTED THEN IT SHOULD BE BINDING ON SELLER TO PROVIDE OR HE HAS TO BE PENALIZED FOR THE SAME.

And seven days to ship os giving then long leash .

OF COURSE IT IS BECAUSE EBAY BASICALLY KNOW AS BUYER WE ARE CONSIDERED TO BE STUPID ...WE ARE NEVER COMPENSATED FOR SELLER WASTING OUR TIME.... ESPECIALLY PAISAPAY PAYMENTS SHOULD BE CLEAR SHIPPING MUST IN 2 DAYS OR 48 HRS PRECISE.
OH BUT I OUR COUNTRY OF ONE BILLION CUSTOMERS ARE LIKEE DIME A DOZEN NO NEED OF ONE COMING BACK AS CUSTOMER AGAIN AS IF ONE DOESNT COME BACK THEIR IN ON BILLION MINUS ONE..THERE TO TRAP.

Ever try to give complain here in Ebay no one cares their customer care is useless i still remember one Ebay complain i gave they never even bothered to reply of the resolution....which ever way it went ..the item sold was cheap substandard product only the photo will be spruced up to fool you.
BUT THE POLICIES FOR BUYER VERY STRINGENT IF YOU BID AND FAIL TO HONOUR THEN YOU WILL BE BANNED ETC ETC ....
I AGREE IT SHOULD BE STRINGENT BUT THE SAME SHOULD BE FOR SELLER ..LIST AND ITEM AND FAIL TO PROVIDE THEN WHY NOT BAN HIM FROM SELLING... WHY GIVE HIM SEVEN DAYS WHEN PAISAPAY PAYMENT FROM YOU IS INSTANTANEOUS. SHIPPING SHOULD BE MAX TWO DAY..AND STANDARD COURIERS USED SO THE FOUR DAYS DELVERY MINIMUM
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBAY POLICIES ARE SUB STANDARD

Dear nandnair000,

Thank you for your feedback. It help us to improve our services toward our members

I do understand that it is really frustrating to hear that the transaction you have made some 10-15 days ago is cancelled or refunded. That is the very reason as to why we minimize our PaisaPay timelines from 7days to ship and 10days to deliver for National Delivery to 5days to ship and 7days to deliver.

In order to offer better shopping experience to our buyers we re-designed our PaisaPay timelines. It is true that in most of the cases it does not require more than 3 days for the seller to dispatch the item and in case of delivery in metro cities takes about 2-3 working days. However, these timelines are designed in such a way that the seller should get enough time, in case the buyer's location is in remote area.

Kindly note that we penalise our sellers who do not honour the transaction and let the transaction refunded.

Once again, thank you for your inputs. We will look forward to minimize the timelines further in order to offer you better shopping experience.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply