EBAY MISSLEADS by GIVING FALSE. INFORMATION...

I have purchased a MOBILE from EBAY... on 1 st DEC...

Then seller not shipped ITEM ...

Then I seen on EBAY.. that You can initiate REFUND if seller don't ship after 3 days after you paid.

Here is the SCREENSHOT of EBAY GURANTEE saying that...

Then I tried after that as per they said in above IMAGE....

But then the SYSTEM was saying you can FILE REFUND after 7 days... (SO MUCH DOUBLE STANDARDs...  so what they have posted is FALSE on their SITE as you can START in THREE DAYS)

Then after 8 days I INITIATED CLAIM under EBAY GURANTEE... as SYSTEM allowed me.. on around 8th dec.

Then every time EBAY EXECUTIVE tell you will get PHONE or RESOLUTION in 24--48  hours BLA BLA BLA.....

Now today is 19th DEC... and I have contacted EBAY EXECUTIVES more than 5 times... but no RESPONSE from their side.

Then today I RECEIVED a MESSAGE SAYING REFUND is AUTOMATICALLY initiated by SYSTEM...

Then on PAISAPAY PAGE they are SAYING REFUND INITIATED on 7th DEC.... very STRANGE,,, and MISSLEADING.... INFORMATION... see it in BELOW SCREENSHOT

With this TRANSACTION I came to know that EBAY is not at all CARING for BUYERS.....

They were KEEPING my MONEY from last 19 days....

Still not received any money.

Any reply... only today they send me message that REFUND INITIATED....now as many people say.. here... COMPLAIN here... even about.. after it is INITIATED... when I am going to get me money back... don't know...

May GOD SAVE US from EBAY...

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0