cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY LYING and not sending reimbursement coupon for over 10 days!

1-16036468957  attended by vijay senior customer support on 19th october

previous mail to me on "11th october"

Dear Rajagopalan,  We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and the same will be refunded to your original mode of payment. Please find the details here  Action : Buyer provided a valid return shipment details ? Claim approved  Remarks : We would like to inform you that we are closing your claim and approving your refund request. Just want to inform you that once the refund gets approved the refund amount would be reflecting to your original mode of payment after 15 working days if the bank is a nationalized bank. The reimbursement would be sent via Coupon on your register email address and you can expect to receive it within 3-4 business days, which is valid for 1 month. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

my problem here is that the reimbursement via coupon was not yet sent to me even after 8 days!  and I have called ebay customer care for the third time today and they are not even giving me a reason but asking me to wait for another 48 hours.

I have been asked to wait like this for 48 hours on 14th, 15th, 17th and today 19h.  now i am in a state of confusion, whether ebay would send me a coupon at all in the first place. because i was given ONLY FALSE PROMISES

even today VIJAY SENIOR ON THE FLOOR asked me to wait till 6p.m and he would arrange a CALL BACK TO ME but sadly no one from ebay called.

I am asking this straight to you CHEATING BULLISH CHEAPSKATES sitting in ebay trying to loot people of their hard earned money  ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO SEND ME A COUPON AS REIMBURSEMENT?????   because I seriously started to believe that you are CHEATING ME!!!

"AS A PROOF I HAVE ATTACHED EBAY CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE LYING TO ME IN CHAT!!!!"

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBAY LYING and not sending reimbursement coupon for over 10 days!

aabr5481
Community Member

Wow, 2 years later and ebay continues to cheat!

The mail I had received;

Remarks : As per our telephonic conversation on 11/11/2014, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You will receive a coupon of 110% of Item value. It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days and the same is valid for 30 days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

Its more than 2 months now and I have not received the coupon...Everytime I call, I am asked to wait for 10 days...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply