EBAY INDIA " DONT CARE " POLICY

rishikesh152010
Community Member
Hello,
I had bought a tablet item no 160700356424. on 20th Dec2011
The item was defective..
I returned the item back to seller..
Opened a case in the resolution centre..on 4th jan..
Seller has not responded till date...
Sent copy of pod to insellerverification@ebay.com and incs@ebay.com more than 4 times...
Ebay did not reply to any of them,
The item was delivered back to the seller as per online tracking and as per confirmation given by seller..
Called up more than 5 times,,,,to ebay...
Atlast a claim adjuster calls up and tells me that the seller's phone is not reachable and I should wait till I receive the proof of delivery ,,,from the courier co..( which takes 15 days or more )

Very very partial on ebay's side, that if the seller is so careless as to not reply even once to the resolution centre... and his phone is not reachable.. and when the tracking details show delivered,,,,

Why am I to suffer for so many a days because the seller sent me a defective item??
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

pastiwala
Community Member
Visit the seller and try his number on google to search for him, ebay will refund only once they will confirm the things. it will take 40 days of time.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Dear rishikesh152010,

Thanks for providing us with the details of your complaint. We have forwarded this to the concerned team and shall get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your post.

Your refund has already been approved as per the discussion we had over the phone earlier today.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this transaction.

Kindly treat this incident as an isolation and we will ensure a better service going forward.

Thanks & regards,
game_mastr
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I Just Bought An Item (PaisaPay ID 30613651817) and the seller didn't shipped it. I didn't get the money and the item. I mailed ebay Customer care 3 times but no reply.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

rahuldasamm11
Community Member
Hello,

my name is rahul i have placed on 13-1-12 for an amount of 27152.25 for a samsung tablet on e vay after everthing is done i did not get any confirmation or oder number or any e mail but my money was deduted through bank they said that the amount is claimed abd it si aslo converted it to emi andf i have called customer care and provided all the details to the superviors they said they will call me no reponce from them and when i call them yestaday theuy put me on hold for 15 min and disconnected is this whay you people ae going to with your customers i request all the managers to look in to it and then react accordingly i am providing all the details

User id:rahuldasamm11

payment mode:hdfc credit card

transaction number:72000187

emi conversion number:4264426

here are all the calls reference ids where you can hear what was promised to me
1-2378353278
1-2384387568

supervisor rahul promised me a call back on yestaday before 7 pm but did not call and when i call abhijeet took the call from the agent and said that there are no supervisors available he also said that he will arrange a call back nothing i still have some hopes on higher officials if this is the way that they behave with customers i am sure that no customers will buy hope i could get all the resolution as soon as possible.

Regards

rahul reddy
email:rahuldasamm@yahoo.co.in
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay really has become the worst online shopping portal, although they were best before. But not any more. 

Ebay's customer care is worst than any other online portals.....and you can just be sure that your mails to ebay will never get answered........

God forbid if your order placed on ebay is to be cancelled for any reason and your money is to refunded, Ebay will take their own sweet time and ensure that it doesnt happens atleast before a month.....

One nightmare i experienced on ebay, i purchased a cell phone worth Rs. 25000/- through credit card and seller cancelled the transaction as it was not available....The refund money to hit my account took almost 2.5 months, and i was left with no option than to buy it from other vendor plus paying the credit card company as the amount was not credited before the due date......ofcourse that money i got back, but people using credit card will understand what a pain it is to keep 25000 on hold for no reason....

GUYZ PLEASE AVOID EBAY AT ANY COST, THERE ARE WHOLE LOT OF ONLINE PORTALS OUT THERE.....WHOLE LOT BETTER IN SERVICE THAN EBAY AND TRUST ME EBAY NO MORE CAN MATCH THEIR PRICE.....

EBAY IS JUST LOST IN COMPETITION!!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply