cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY.IN deleted feedback against Seller, EBAY Guarantee is no Guarantee for Buyers in India

rsrini99
Community Member

I bought a Sony TV and received a DEFECTIVE piece. Seller asked me to contact Sony India Service Center.  Two independent Sony Service Center engineers visit and confirm defective piece. Sony Service technician who opened the sealed package also said it was defective piece. I have videos of each visit... 3 authorized Sony Service folks say TV is defective. Now its over a month and contacting Sony India, Sony Service Centers and sending mails and contacting Seller etc. is leading nowwhere. 

EBAY.IN  Rejected my Claim after asking for a DOA letter from Sony Serice Center... which I could not obtain as the local Service  Center does not entertain such requests. 

My EBAY CLAIM ID was 741762.   

Last phone call reference: SI NUMBER: 1-38998659012

My negative feedback for seller also was DELETED by EBAY.IN without my permission. 

EBAY GURANTEE does not work in INDIA.   EBAY.IN Customer Service are useless as they promise you heaven and just bluff.... disconnect the call... keep you waiting... do not allow you to talk to a SUPERVISOR !!!

Will never buy anything on EBAY.IN again.

NON ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBAY.IN deleted feedback against Seller, EBAY Guarantee is no Guarantee for Buyers in India

rsrini99
Community Member
My issue seems resolved by Sony after 1+ months of constant follow ups and emails to Sony management, higher ups. EBAY.IN did not help in anyway in my ordeal. Will never buy anything here again.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply