EBAY HAS CHEAT WITH THE CUSTOMERS?

Dear Sir / Madam

I am follow with the E bay Customer care associates to get my refunds after the product was delivered to seller and confirmation received from seller on phone mobile was defective.

After the above process, i am call to E-bay customer care associates to product was reached to seller and he is accept the defect and when refund received by me.
The Ebay customer care associate say claim team will call you, after get call we process the refunds after the long conversation he is taken my request on priority basis and confirm to me, you received call from claim team till 21-11-2017 by 08 PM but that was not happen.

Same conversation going on 22-11-2017 with E bay Customer care associates Mr Manik he is also say wait today till 8PM you will get call from Ebay claim team but i am never stop and approach to transfer a call your Senior Ebay associates but he not able to connect them and taken a request as call back from Sr Person wihine one hours.

As per Mr Manik call back request i am recived call fome e bay Sr. Associates next day morning at 10:14 am. and he is confirms that claim team associates Mr shah called me at 02:13 PM and mention a remarks "my mobile was not reachable".

"I have history in my mobile which cant able to share you, but i am share two transaction b/w 02:00 PM  to 02 :26 PM 1) phone recived at 02:01Pm and talk 20 second with my office colleague and after 20 Minutes i am received call from my home at 02:26PM and talk 02 minutes 20 second".

And your claim associates Mr. Shah mention excuse "my mobile was not reachable" and it's take a time another 3days delay in process the refunds.

If I agree with the reason, My question is E bay has my email address,  If my mobile was not reacheable so why his not mark a mail on mail id.

******"LET ME NOW WHEN MY REFUND CREDIT TO MY CARD ACCOUNT"****.

As per Ebay requirement Seller has done approval whatever required by EBAY on 22-11-2017 and second time on 23-11-2017.

Seller Approval copy of 22-11-2017 as well as 23-11-2017 attaching in PDF. 

Kindly let me now the status of my refunds. on mail ID : rajgpt18@gmail.com or Vai SMS 9833686062.

Thanks
Rajkumar Gupta
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0