EBAY CS DOES NOT KNOW ITS OWN POLICY

Hello Guys,

I had a funny experience received a negative feedback from buyer. I tried calling up the buyer to resolve the issue. But suprisingly the buyer had a false no which was not associated to him. I spoke to ebay team and took alternate no from his related accounts they were also false and not associated to him.

I contact the ebay trust and safety team requesting me to help in such situation. They said sorry cannot help in this speak to your buyer and resolve it. Dumbest answer I would have ever got to speak to a member who's contact information is false.

Than I read the feedback removal policy on ebay help pages.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

Got to additional information section in which its clearly stated Feedback left by a member who provided eBay with false contact information and could not be contacted.

When I speak to ebay team on this they all start defending the buyer rather following the ebay policy which are scripted on the site. One of the ebay staff member even said no such policy even exist on ebay. That was the most shocking.

I request some help from community how should I get the feedback resolved as ebay is not willing to follow the policy laid down by them.

Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0