cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

Reference - PaisaPay ID 39894479497
More than 1 month has been passed and there is no response until now.

E-bay is the worst on-line shopping center when it comes to resolve a query or providing the refund. They have all frauds sellers over their website. And e-bay is supporting them in their frauds. They will never listen to your query. No resolution will be provided ever after so many e-mails. they take more than 5 days to reply one e-mail and the reply they provide is the must surprising thing - "We at e-bay allow the sellers to sell whatever they want" - Which Actually they meant to say is that - "We at E-bay allow all frauds seller to make fool of the customers by selling them frauds products.

Their customer care care representatives are the most terrible persons on earth they can even shout at the customers but will never provide the solution.

No escalation point available at E-bay. If you write an e-mail to their e-mail id they says we don't receive e-mails. If you have any query - please contact to seller directly.

It is more than a month now and I have not received any response from them. They even arranged a fraud pick-up for the product with Fedex, which never contacted me or came to me for the pick-up. The amount has been fraudulently charged over my credit card and now they are not ready to respond to my queries.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

psri7212
Community Member

THESE ARE THE BUNCH OF THEIFS ......................BLODDY FRAUDSTER'S..................AND THESE POEPLE ARE LEAST CONCERN.......................I REQUEST YOU ALL TO GET UNITE ON FB.................AGAR MAGGIE BAND HO SAKTA HAI .........TOH EBAY KI AUKAT HI KYA HAI..................LET'S UNITE LETS TEACH THEM A LESSON............

@p.manwani wrote:

E-bay is the worst on-line shopping center when it comes to resolve a query or providing the refund. They have all frauds sellers over their website. And e-bay is supporting them in their frauds. They will never listen to your query. No resolution will be provided ever after so many e-mails. they take more than 5 days to reply one e-mail and the reply they provide is the must surprising thing - "We at e-bay allow the sellers to sell whatever they want" - Which Actually they meant to say is that - "We at E-bay allow all frauds seller to make fool of the customers by selling them frauds products.

Their customer care care representatives are the most terrible persons on earth they can even shout at the customers but will never provide the solution.

No escalation point available at E-bay. If you write an e-mail to their e-mail id they says we don't receive e-mails. If you have any query - please contact to seller directly.

It is more than a month now and I have not received any response from them. They even arranged a fraud pick-up for the product with Fedex, which never contacted me or came to me for the pick-up. The amount has been fraudulently charged over my credit card and now they are not ready to respond to my queries.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply