E bay horrifying experience ... never again

normally i buy stuff from various other cash on delivery sites but after insisted by my few friends switched to ebay and previously brought a few 1 or 2 item not bad experience but last a few days was horrifying ......

read a lot about paisa pay safety , ebay buyer safety etc but finally found that this are all bogus and most of the time you will be cheated or your experience will be very horifying .

few days back brought a Logitech M187 Wireless mouse . and the seller fraudulently posted that he shiped the item on 15th july but i checked with blue dart nothing was shipped regarding allocated no . E bay also confirms that seller fail to shipped the item with in time and i may get refund back ..... and due to necesity i was forced to buy one from a local retail store in the morning but suddenly seller called and said look we are sending the item . Called customer care twice first they told me no item been dispatched then suddenly after few days they are saying you may get the item by july 27 and i paid for the item on 15th july .

Honestly speaking very bad experience really regarding customer care information , abusiveness of customer care , trading procedure etc . For me luckily the item dont worth much and this fruad will not effect much but was woundering someone whos faceing same type of condition and uncertainity regarding his/her purchase who brought a diamond ring or something costly .

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

E bay horrifying experience ... never again

just adding  ....... as soon as you click the debit / credit card pay button you are done . After talking with the Customer care guy my experience is some what like that ( its your money now you are doomed that has nothing to do with us ) .So if you dont want to be cheated just dont pay in advance using paisa pay or ebay guarantee etc this are all just some what cheating mechanism with different names . Just keep your money to yourself , get the goods , pay the money . be safe .

Message 2 of 2
latest reply