E bay customer service and seller are fraud

Sir/Madam,

Being an old customer of Ebay for almost a decade and continuously relying on service standard offered by you I had purchased Blackberry Z-10 Smartphone -01 Pcs (black color) dated 29.03.2016 through your online Store-Ebay, with cash on Delivery as mode of payment. The set was received on date-02.04.2016 through Blue Dart courier.

Regret to inform, in a period of mere 1 month of delivery, I observed that BBM messenger systemwas not working in the same phone. I made a contact with seller for aforesaid problem in phone. The seller listened to my problem and advised me to send the mobile set given by him for check and rectification/repair free of cost as the mobile set was under warranty/guarantee period.

Thereafter I sent the mobile set through Professional courier to the seller’s address as given above dated 5.05.2016.The same was received at seller’s end at 7.05.2016.

This is more than 15days  since I sent my defective mobile set for rectification/repair at seller’s address but the same is not received by us after due rectification/repair of the said problem. I have contacted seller many a times but he continues giving us false assurances. I have turned doubtful of his assurance. I am anxiously waiting for rectified/repaired mobile set.

Please be clear, if rectification/repair of mobile set is not possible, keep it with yourself and refund my money as soon as possible.So I planned purchasing mobile set from another seller/website.

Thanks & Regards
Anil Rohit

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

E bay customer service and seller are fraud

Customer ko bewkoof bna rha hai maine lcd display mangyai 6 month ki warranty thi 4 month hi hue aur warranty nhi de rha hai jabardasti kah rha hai aisa nhi ho sakta, maine letv 1s mobile liya parso sam ko 6 bje delivery aya 7 bje maine dekha mera mobile heat kafi ho rha tha aur camera quality is very poor 13 mp likh ke 2 mp ki v quality maine claim ki refund ke liye fir subha seller ka call aya aur kahta hai ebay customer ap se bat karenge aur selller hi ebay customer care bankar muje kehne laga apka 1200 se insurance ka katega 500 shipping ka letv me janch hogi 2 se 5 hajar matlb total 6 hajar kat jayega saf chuitya bna rha hai

Message 2 of 2
latest reply