cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Bay False Claim Guarantee and pathetic Customer Service.. Super fraud

vorin62
Community Member

I had ordered a Table Mate II from ebay 

The goods delivered didnot match the description and was also defective and probably or very old one. So we informed the same to ebay who asked us to send the photo of the product. After sending the photo of the product, ebay accepted that the product was faulty and we can return the same. Further we were instructed that we need to ourselves reship the goods directly to the seller at our own cost. There will be no one from the company who would come for the pick up of the product.

After our argument with the customer care on the sam, we were assured that we would not only the value of goods returned but also the reshipment cost.

We have recieved the refund of value of goods, but till date there is no action on the reshipment cost. . We have called the customer service toll free several times but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 2 months to process the reund.

First your seller sends defective goods, then you ask us to reship goods at our cost. WHY SHOULD WE BEAR THE EXPENSES FOR MISTAKE OF YOUR SELLER.

WE ARE VERY FED UP DEALING WITH YOUR COMPANY.  

YOUR RETURN AND REFUND PROCESS IS VERY PATHETIC. WE HAVE DEALTH WITH MANY OTHER ONLINE PORTALS, IT IS ALWAYS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO PICK UP REJECTED GOODS.

Regards,

Kiran Vora

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0