Duplicate watch

HI Dealer

PaisaPay ID 45807539912

I recently bought a casio gshock watch from you considering its original and authentic.

It came to my surprise with in 2 month of purchase watch stopped functioning accordingly I contacted you team as per process with out any consideration I was told we cannot do anything now you need to contact seller.

Ok I contacted seller. Firstly seller asked me to get battery changed from vendor there I came to surprise that watch is duplicate copy and unauthentic after that I contacted seller He explained all clauses and asked me to courier watch for repair.

I asked him to send me proof of authenticity but he says I don’t have any document.
The item you have sent is counterfeit product and its absolutely violation of Norms and issue will be reported to government for help. you have been selling product by providing false details thats its imported. If thats case please share import document from Casio international.
I request you to mention fact on this website about fake watches and stop misguiding customer. This will tarnish image and mistrust of reputed company like ebay in long run.
Please return my money at earliest . Im not going to accept repaired fraud watch from you. I've paid you my hard earned money and Ill not let you go easily.

Please answer me why should I wear a duplicate watch after paying such high price?
Secondly I want watch to be returned instead of repaired?
Thirdly ask your team to provide proof of authenticity
DUPLICATE!! Duplicate!! DUPLICATE!!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Duplicate watch

I contacted your grievance team they asked me to send document from casio we will work on it and pay you refund back but no one is helping despite presenting document fron casio international and they forcefully closed the issue without informing and contacting me. This is bad way of addressing customer issue.
Please look into
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Duplicate watch

I contacted your grievance team they asked me to send document from casio we will work on it and pay you refund back but no one is helping despite presenting document fron casio international and they forcefully closed the issue without informing and contacting me. This is bad way of addressing customer issue.
Please look into
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Duplicate watch

No responseeeeeeeeeeeee
Message 4 of 4
latest reply