Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake or real call

I received a call from eBay , call was from gurgaon, haryana and person talk to me.She told me that you are selected among five winners of new year lucky draw from eBay company.They told name of five items like I iPhone, refrigerator, T.V., A.C.,Lapt...

iphone dead

hello my name is krishnamraju..5days ago i have booked iphone 5..in ebay....today deliverd that mobile...but mobile was dead condition......what i do now...

payment issu

My payment is received through the mobikwik app but my order is not placed.Please tell me what I do to place the order or gat back refund....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLERS! Which courier service you use and why???

We need to cooperate each other, Let us discuss which is the best courier service? Some send through Bluedart! is it not too costly? How does some sellers have Tape with eBay.in printed on it? If possible give the tips on how to reduce shipping cost.

Start any scheme for referring a friend.

Hello Ebay team, I have been using Ebay.in from last 5 months. The experience with you is really awesome. In 5 months I have bought more than 10 iteams. Service is very good as well as transactions are safe. But none of my friends knows about it. You...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate watch

HI DealerPaisaPay ID 45807539912I recently bought a casio gshock watch from you considering its original and authentic.It came to my surprise with in 2 month of purchase watch stopped functioning accordingly I contacted you team as per process with o...

Kindly Refund my MONEY

I RAISE COMPLAIN FOR MY REFUND CLAIM NO.1320069 BEFORE 20 DAYS, I CALLED SELLER ALSO HE ACCEPT TO REFUND HE ALREADY GET HIS PRODUCT AGAIN BUT MY REFUND IS VERY LATE. EBAY SERVICE IS VERY VERY VERY VERY WORST. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM EBAY. I WILL S...

Resolved! COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

Hey ebay.in I have still not received reimbursement Coupon against claim Id 695002.Each time your phone and chat support team told me, your coupon Team will send Coupon in next 2-3 days but they never send it. Totally useless ebay support team ...the...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Know The fact.

ebay customer support team gave me very good service but please pay attention on seller because they are send another product on other name and sending duplicated product in place of original please pay attention

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful