cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Duplicate i Phone 6 64 Gb..!! BEWARE.. never buy from Ebay

My self Sawan, bought i Phone 6 64 Gb Space Grey from Ebay - Paisa pay id - 45805299098.

The phone i got was duplicate because i went to the Apple i Phone Service centre and checked with them about these and they confirmed the same.

Firstly the the screen resolution was so dull.
Secondly Camera quality was less.
The Apple Logo behind the phone was a sticker which can be removed by anyone just by scrating it.
The phone was getting exessive heated up.
I felt the weight of the phone was also less compared to normal i phone 6.

I reported the matter with Ebay for refund. Soon the seller(Digital Estore, Chennai) contacted me and they asked me to ship back the product.
I shipped the product as it was from Professional couriers. I also mentioned my concers in a seperate paper and kept it in the box.
I am 110% sure that the phone didnt have any scratches or any other problems when i couriered it to them.

I shipped the product on 11 August Friday. The courier company confirmed that the iteam was delivered on 12 August Saturday.

I never received any reponse from the seller in spite of continious follow up calls and mails.

At last they confimed that they received the product on 23 August... !! But the courier services had reported that the iteam was delivered on 12 August(which is 10 days before)

To my shock i received a mail from the seller saying that the iteam was spoiled that is it have scratches on the screen and logo, so the refund is not possible.
They said that they will repair the product and will send back to me.

The picture here is very simple....!!

They dont want to refund the big amount of i phone 6. I am 110% sure that the phone had no scratches at all when i couriered the product. Now they come up with issue after 10 days later than the actual delivery date saying the phone have scratches on display and the logo. They some how managed to get a photo of each.

I strongly beleive that this case is fradulent as they themselves created this scratches, so that they do not have to refund the amount.

I will never give up and esclate this issue to next level. If that doesnot work i file case about this fradulent activity under section 420 for Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property

Sawan P Mohanan
Personal Number - 7559099931
Office number - 9895703389
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0