cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dummy Iphone Received Want my money back or phone replacement

ajha4058
Community Member

Hi I have purchased IPHONE6 16GB space Gray on 12 Sep.

Item ID:-281794215944

PaisaPay ID :-40394620978

After Receiving the Items it was found that it is a Dummy IPhone as Available space found only 5.1 GB. Phone has already VIDEO, Photos, Games, which was present for Demonstation purpose.

I have raised claim for Replacement of My IPHONE 6.

Claim ID:- 1256713.

After calling to customer care they always tell that your money is safe , it will be returns , don't worry, Our Claim Process team will be contact you with 5 working days. But today is 18th Sep. and 5 days already passed no phone call came from Claim team.

Will you please let me know when should i get the response. I am literally fed up with the the process , it should be act promptly if any body raises any claim. Any body purchasing Iphone after expending lots of money , i felt like some fraud has happen to me so reply is coming from ebay management.

I will surely escalate this case to your higher management if no response come to me, and will file a complain against the process of purchasing item from ebay.

Really a BAD experience..eBAY this not accepted from the reputed company like you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

teyhasee_0
Community Member
Today I ordered a phone ..... will same thing repeats????
Message 3 of 3
latest reply