Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint on delivery

Hi everyone ,Worst experience with eBay where I had purchased product from them.however they inform me the product is been delivered from the seller .finally those people cheated me saying the product had been already on sep 15 however the order was ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Indifferent Customer Service

I have booked a mobile over ebay, vide Paisapay Order No. *** on 16th night, i.e. at 12.30 am on Sep 17, 2015, with full advance payment. Even after 48 hrs, I am yet to receive any shipping information. After contacting Customer Service, and waiting ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay refusing to refund

This is regarding paisa pay ID: 40222670031 .I bought this item from ebay under ebay gurantee,First I got the delivery late but finally I received this item which was xelectron uc 30 mini projector .When I turned on this projector it was showing blue...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rejection of claim

PaisaPay ID 40016024977 w.r.t above i have bought a pair of jeans. problem: 1. Zip not working 2. poor fabric 3. Footpath roadside material. raised a return request but i dont know why request got decline. Kindly look in to the matter and take back t...

Complaint against ebay india

My name is abhinav maurya and I had been a seller To your eBay. InMy remittance is pending since last 5-6 months. Each time I call your representative seeking for some appropriate actions every time they tell me the same thing that I should send a ma...

Does e-bay really provide a guarantee to customers? Please understand the suffering.

I have been stuck with e-bay for the past 20 days with no improvement in my claim status. Only to be wasting my time and running here and there. Every time i get the same reply:"We have received your mail regarding claim status for the item number 27...

Going to file a case in consumer court against ebay now

The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost al...

product checking

Today i got htc820gplus at the cost of 16 grand but i refused to buy it because the delivery boy was not allowed me to open the package so i was not satisfied to take the package because i dont know it is right package so i refused to pay the money .

EBay Customer Service is the worst

Here is my entire problem in detail for you to keep track of. Since clearly, your own records are fairly screwed up. 28th June: I make a possible mistake of ordering a Brand New Unlocked Iphone 5s I assume that I'm in safe hands because it has an Eba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful