Diwali Gift : Fujifilm camera not received

rskbug11
Community Member
I am yet to receive the following item claimed under promotion of Diwali 2012 gift

Item: Fujifilm camera

What is the status and when will it delivered?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I too have not got my Diwali gift.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

afshanmujawar11
Community Member
I posted my complaint 20 days ago and since then, it has remained on the very first page of this forum and still, despite several reminders and follow ups, ebay.in has not shown the decency to respond, far less actually live up to its commitment.

However, I will not fail to live up to mine. If you do not revert with a confirmation of my gifts being sent or with an alternative by 12noon on Monday, 21st January 2013, I will be launching a mass campaign against ebay.in aimed at increasing consumer awareness of such scams being run. To begin with, at least 4000 people who are my direct contacts on various social media sites will be alerted about this campaign. At least 1400 of these are social activists, reporters and media personal who would be more than glad to run stories about these scams. I will also be forwarding links to consumer complaint boards where an army of consumer complaints can be found, their owners easily reached.

Once again, I assure you that I will live up to my word if I do not get a positive response by 12noon, Monday. After this, I will have no interest in clarifications, explanations or offers.

I would encourage other victims to undertake similar campaigns and make sure that everyone in their real life and social media circle gets to see this side of ebay.in if their grievances are not resolved.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply