cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive item & eBay team not supporting for refund..worst service

Hello,

I purchased PHILIPS DIAMOND VISION 5000K ULTIMATE WHITE LIGHT 12V H4 60/55W via Paisa Pay ID : 40284642009. This order was placed on 27 Aug 2015. I have already received the other items ordered on 28th Aug 2015 but still waiting for this item. Delivery of the same was estimated by 1 Sept 2015 at the time of placing order but currently no status available. Tried to contact seller "Progressive Autopart" but no response. This is really frustrating & same experience I had with eBay with my previous shopping. Worst service.

Sent 3-4 e-mails to seller ---no response. Not able to raise claim....Sent e-mail to eBay but again no response. Today I spoke to customer care of eBay & that lady asking me to follow timelines & wait till 5 Sept 2015 to raise a claim.  

As per eBay policy, If the seller hasn't entered the shipping details within 3 days of item purchase, money will be automatically refunded to customer original mode of payment. Till the date item not shipped by seller & no communication from seller/eBay regarding status.

But no action taken by eBay or communication from eBay. Careless attitude. even customer care executive is also not worried about the same. Just asking me to follow the time lines.. if eBay is not following the timelines & just using our money ....why should I wait & then raise claim & again eBay will take 48 hrs time for claim & again %#$@%#$# time for refund ..... all **bleep**.....

I do not want eBay gift voucher in refund . Dont want to shop anymore on eBay. pathetic service by eBay.

Those who are reading this complaint dont ever buy from eBay. ...100% careless about customers....very bad experiences with eBay or their sellers. either they send wrong item or damaged item & this time NO ITEM..... 

Aniket Nagpure 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0