Denial of my legitimate claim by ebay

fun-on_net
Community Member

I placed an order for a water heater with ebay.  The item was delivered and was seen to be damaged.  I promptly raised a claim (ID: 1025161).  I was required to send pictures of damaged item.  I sent 3 pictures the next day.  A few days later I was required to send the item back to seller and send scanned copy of despatch Way Bill within 5 days to ebay.    I sent back the item to Seller and sent scanned copy of return way bill by email to ebay's specified address the next day.  The item has been received by seller.   A few days later, I got a mail from ebay saying that my claim has been denied as I have not sent the return way bill and should send it within 48 hours.  I immedaitely informed ebay that I had already sent the way bill and also sent another copy to ebay.   I again get a email from ebay saying that my claim is denied.  I sent several reminders and mails to ebay to reconsider my claim.  No response received.  I had an online chat with ebays Mr Rounak on 26.62015 but was told that I should now deal with Seller.  Ebay website provides for furnishing a transcript of the chat by email to my regiistered email ID.  I have not even received this more than 24 hours later.  I am shattered by ebay's performance.   Have record of aall emails sent to and received fromebay in my SENT foldder.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0