Delay in Dispatch

I have shared my experience with E-bay on bases of their online portal, seller and Customer Care Support.
About Ebay Website:-
I ordered Accu Check Active Test strips from Ebay from seller on 13th of December and the delivery date was estimated between 19-21 December.
After waiting for couple of days the product was not dispatched which was supposed to be
dispatched within 24 hours.
And Suddenly I got an Notification that your product will be delivered by 31 dec for no good reason.
About Seller:-
I was worried about the delivery of product so I decided to call the seller
After calling him for 10-12 times he never received my call.
Again on Next day I called him for 5-7 times the results were the same
And on Tuesday I again tried to call the seller….he was busy on another call ….this seems he was intentionally not receiving my call.
Avoid this seller…..I suggest avoid Ebay.
About so Calles Customer Care Support:-
First Call to Customer Care Support-
After so many things not working in my direction I finally decided to call customer care support
First of All these guys will tell you only about your product status(which is yet to be shipped today still on 21-12-2016) which I can verify by login into my ebay account.
Next I Told them to Initiate a cancellation process……….Guess guys what they told “WE CANNOT DO
ANYTHING FROM OUR SIDE, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT SELLER AND TELL THEM TO CANCEL THE
PRODUCT” So I told them seller is not receiving my calls. They were ready with another solution
which was…… reject the product when it reaches your home.
I told them to contact the seller form their end……to this they said…..Hum yaha se Kuch Nahi Kar Sakte.
Second Call to Customer Care Support:-
After repeating everything to New Customer care executive what she says was…….Now I am
Escalating your issue……….NOW ……...
I asked them why was my product not Dispatched yet……she told me we have problem with Logistics Pratner – Blue Dart. So I requested them to delivery my product through other premium channels and they can charge me extra for that………So her response was ……..We cannot do anything like that.
The Ebay Customer Care Support is Just for Drawing Salary and good for nothing.
And still today I have never received a Call from anyone.

Cheers!!
Bharat 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0