cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Delay delivery and not working Casio edifice watch

araj9074
Community Member
Hi eBay... I thought eBay is still a good web site ... But all my hope is gone when the product is utter flop.
Paisa pay id- 37699963801
1. When I ordered the watch I have asked the seller - Style hut whether its original. I got a reply as yes.
2. I have ordered the product on 23rd Oct and the product was delivered on Nov 8th night. I wanted to gift that to a person and I missed it
3. The product has no Casio warranty card. When the seller says 2 years warranty and original watch of Casio there is no Casio warranty .. I could neither see any other warranty in the box delivered
4. I am in chennai and the seller is in Punjab .. How can i send the product to punjab for service and wait for another 20 days. This is not fair. They should have provided the warranty such that i can service in my own place
5. There is only user manual which is not the usual Casio manual. Its different. And just like paper. Not like booklet
6. When I read the booklet and tried setting up time and date... The date rotation is not working.
I request eBay to kindly assist me on this..
I want to return the product and refund my amount. If my refund is approved how many days it will take for amount to get credited ? And to which account?
I don't want replacement. I lost the trust.. I want refund and that also asap

Regards
Aiswarya
Chennai
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0