DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

sandusmadayankal
Community Member
Sir

i am a happy customer of ebay and wishing ebay for a good future. i would like to share some querries.. why cant you start an emi facility for debit card? most of the people including me do not have a credit card or not able to handle credit card. As we have salary, we are using debit card more. And do not have huge money to buy an item having the price nore than 8000. If an emi facility started in ebay, it would be a good news and my purchasing interest also increased.So please think of starting a facility like this.. and become more customer oriented shopping site

thank you very much..
Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

same here! i wanted to buy karbonn titanium octane. but no credit card!
Message 61 of 66
latest reply

hdsingh6us
Community Member
sir main eBay ka costumer hai me debit card emi par mobile Lena chahta hung,ho sakta hai kya.
Message 62 of 66
latest reply

in_raide
Community Member
Helloo sir, Myself Raideep singh from punjab.I neend a iphone 5s mobile on EMI...i dont have credit card..i have only debit card...can u arrange this mobile.Thank u
Message 63 of 66
latest reply

hie,

sir u can take any residence proof or something permanent proof copy of that person and this may aware that person to pay it soon . and if he didnt pay it on time u will have a chance to get it back . as there was no such type of process in any other social website if u had done this u will be the no 1 of this market . and its jst a small suggestion given by one of the well wisher of the ebay.

thanking u sir. Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 66
latest reply

sudh.r5
Community Member

hello friends,

i am saying this becoz i am middle class person and not only lakhs of people but the can't expess so let me in my openion 

debit card to pay EMI pls

if they allow i am sure more than 1 lake views will be increased with in a day 

thousand of people like me will join soon 

so we people maintaing the creadit card is impossible so thin in the way off that we think OR u just live with us for a day then u will get it..........

Message 65 of 66
latest reply

2014.navsa
Community Member
hi
.i am debit card emi facility mobile.. price won 9000
Message 66 of 66
latest reply