Customer support - Fantastic

sunlverma
Community Member

Fantastic customer support of Ebay India. My observations in last one month with respect to claim ID 695068 for a short shipment issue. 

1. EBAY will close claim ID without discussion. Their duty is just to call customer once and in case customer doesn't pick the call claim ID is closed.

2. Customer support will take minimum 20-25 min to pick call. If customer has a patience and luck then someone from EBAY will pick the call ...  it'd be put on hold again ... if customer has patience still ... then EBAY will disconnect the call…. Then go into the same loop again….. test your patience

3. In case Ebay support guy give some resolution " someone will call you in next 48 hours to close this" .... then don't feel happy as obvious nobody will call you, moreover when you call next time .... next EBAY support guy will say " nothing of this sort is promised as it's not reflecting in system"  ... Do you have patience to try it again

3. If a customer email his queries to EBAY (whichever way portal / email) ... he'll only get a system generated email. EBAY will not respond in any case.

4. If customer contact seller then he'll say "give me another order then only I'll send remaining items"..... Sellers are also aware of EBAY support culture so nothing to worry for them too.

Hence CHECK YOUR LUCK BEFORE PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM EBAY .... 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0