Customer care saying we can't help you

I paid 495/- to ebay for earphones Item ID ***, on 9th Jan 2016 but recieved earphones of cost 179/- (Receiving is attached), then i opened a case on ebay with claim ID 1628159, the claim refused by ebay, I called ebay's customer care first time they gave me this no. ***of the dealer. I tried the number many times but didn't got any response, then i messaged the dealer with order and receiveing slips, still not got any response, after then i contacted customer care the person over customer care told ebay had already paid the amount to dealer, they can't do anything and told me to wait for 48 hour, today after 72 hour didn't got any response, as i called the customer care the executive again said the same thing, We can't do anything. we purchase online to save time and money but ebay wasted too much time of mine. I paid the amount to Ebay, not to any dealer, even then i'm trying to contact the dealer, ebay is cheating its customers getting money and running away saying its not our responsivility. Guys shut down Ebay if this is your stratigy OLX is better in this, its clearly says contact dealer and pay dealer. First Experience with Ebay and very bad  impression I'll never suggest anyone to purchase from ebay. Ebay is Cheater.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0