Customer Services goes worse than worse

I am the ebay customer since 2007 and since then i have purchase many products from ebay and except last two buying all are more than satisfactory infact i rate them with 4-5 stars with utmost honesty. 

Out of last two buying my recent purchasing with ebay make me sooo upset that i have decided to send this feedback

Recently I have bought a item Auxus NOTE 5.5 OCTA CORE Smartphone FINGER PRINT SENSOR 2GB RAM NFC HD iberry on 28th Aug during offer period with discount coupon of 15%. after making payment through CC with EMI option i had gone through some reviews of Auxus mobile phone which are not so good so i contact seller on 29th Aug to cancel the deal and refund my money but i have not received any reply from him. On 30th I contact Ebay for the same reason and received reply that cancellation is possible on discretion of seller, I send the same mail to seller and again request for refund but he again not replied.

On 31st  i received the reply from seller of my first mail where he refused for cancellation saying there is no process of the same, i again mail the ebay representative mail for the options of cancellation but he did not reply to me again meanwhile i received the information that my item will be dispatched by 7th Sep. Knowing that cancellation is not possible i assume that cancellation will not happen and i start waiting for my item but till 8th when i did not received the item I contacted seller again to check the delivery with bluedart and also personally i had contacted bluedart for item delivery bit all hardworking is in vain no one is responding me properly neither they agree for refund of money

on 12th Sep received mail from seller with possibility of lost of item in tansit. when i ask for refund i was again ask to wait for 72hrs for refund process meanwhile i received my Credit card bill where 1st EMI for this item reflects. Now i hat to pay EMI and interest without having product in hand.

Since 28th Aug I had made communication with Seller 5 times but received reply only 3 times that too not on time, contacted to ebay three times but they replied to me only once when i asked for cancellation of deal other two queries remain unresolved and not replied , contact bluedart 4 times but received replied only twice that too with same lines we are working on your issue  

Loss i have incurred in this deal

1 Although i have requested to cancel the deal but once they refused the same i make up my mind to have this mobile. I bought this mobile in offer price of 13999 and now this mobile selling at 16999, I have applied a coupon of 15% discount on this purchase therefore mobile cost to me 12490 approx so overall due to non responsive attitude of ebay representatives and seller i incurred loss of Rs 5000 approx

2. Loss of energy and time to contacting with idiots (Ebay Representatives, Seller, and Bluedart)

3. My current mobile was damaged and therefore i plan to buy this phone but till date i do not having mobile phone with me, so loss of important calls in absence of mobile phone ( please note i do not able to buy another phone because till date ebay did not commit me to refund the amount in this case i cannot stuck my money in two phones)

4. Loss of Offers from other e commerce sites, in absence of any commitment of refund from ebay i could not able to buy other mobile from other e commerce site under offer period which is a big loss to me

5 Loss of Discount coupon which i might used for other purpose

Friends, this is not the only instance happens to me only you can check other feedbacks also where people were toutured by ebay by either not responding or by refusing refunds.. its your descrtion to buy with ebay but take care while buying and buy only with higly rated sellers and not with dammm idiot seller like diggital_estore . You can check my profile as i always gives feedbacks with utmost honesty, and therefore all above said description is as true as anything. this time ebay haressed me soo much that i have to go with negative feedback... hope you will have good buying experience with ebay.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

padurg8
Community Member
i agreewith you. i have been also similarly cheated by E Bay and Iberry for the same Auxus Note 5.5. now they have taken my money and i neither have handset nor any refund or replacement for last 2 months.

it is a fraud racket between iberry and ebay and such comapny actually does not exist. you try searching anywhere in google you wont get any contact or homepage of any dirrectors, founders etc.

all customers must get together and file criminal complaint against both Ebay & iberry and receover the damages.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Do not trust on higly rated sellers, coz when u get disput or not working product,u never get refund or replacement coz ebay belive in high rated seller and don't want to lose high rated seller for comission purpose. They neglect buyers not higly ratd seller. U should not buy from ebay u should bye from ebay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply