Customer Care

sk_jewels
Community Member
Hi,
I don't understand what happen to ebay customer care..they are not able to solve a little problem on sellers accounts since last few months.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Customer Care

Dear sk_jewels,

Can you please elaborate on the nature of your problem for us to assist you further?

Regards
Seema
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Customer Care

asurgovinda
Community Member
try to put an option for the combined shipping otherwise if somebody buy more than one item from the same buyer to the same address it is coming through separate shipping only so the buyer will loose extra shipping cost unnecessarily.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Customer Care

vg1565
Community Member
i would like to request ebay to remove my negative rating and feedback i gave to hostingpal concerning a kung fu panda ps2 cd
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Customer Care

frombangalore
Community Member
I fail to understand why my account is blocked for selling for more than last three months. I am allowed only to buy. Kindly advise what I need to do to get the activity of selling released ? My ebay id is FROMBANGALORE.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Customer Care

car-decorater
Community Member
Seema ji-Hi-being Power seller past 10+Yrs-i enjoyed 100% Positiv Ratings before my Buyer with id-nagendrasena gave -ve Ratings for 120752509210 & 120750688281-after receiving Order on 23 july,he is Still NOT Contactable on his FAKE NO.@ 7738277747 till Date,Since i did not get Reply even thru Mailssss also as to know for which Car product is to b sent,i Cordinated for Refund-imediately after Receivng Both REFUNDS-he Gave -ve-Since i m Not Able to Login in Community Court coz f Temporary Restrictions,Hence Request u to Pl.Cordinate For Removal& Oblige-Thx n Advance-Vneet Chopra
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Customer Care

amrendra78511
Community Member
Hello sir/madam,
I am tired of getting sms from this site on my cell no. 9716082405. I have emailed many times for this problem but I couldn't get response from ebay. Hope u could solve this.
Hoping positive response.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Customer Care

syamsl
Community Member
I have listed the item.But I have not sold the item.and the payment is not received item.I have closed the transcaction.Hence I request you to cancel the selling fee invoice at the earliest.

youtube downloader, utorrent
Message 8 of 8
latest reply