Coupon for replying to survey

shnavneet
Community Member
Hi,

Last week I participated in a survey conducted by ebay which promised 500 Rs coupon.
Yesterday I received the coupon, but today the coupon has been modified and is valid for a purchase of 7500 and more.

This is absolute cheating, this coupon will be worthless as any how we are getting 7.5% discount if we pay by ICICI bank card or 7% discount against vodafone bill payment. Then How do you justify person's effort and time given to your survey.

Make it an absolute discount, else next time nobody will care for any such survey done by ebay.

Thanks,
Navneet Sharma
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

rlrahul25
Community Member
Yes this is heights of cheating. In the survey I had mentioned eBay service is the worst. LOL and they cheated with the survey too! Thanks eBay
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

sabukisaac7
Community Member
Hi
Showing true colours eBay has cheated us again. At least you should have shown the courage to tell us before of your stupid pre conditions. Such a bunch of cheats! Way to go eBay !,

Sabukisaac
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

coolprasanth
Community Member
I too just saw that email about adding of the minimum amount. This is classic bait and switch. I wouldnt have minded taking the survey for free, but promising a Rs.500 coupon without saying anything about the min. purchase and then sending one and add the min. purchase later is is childish and reduces my trust on this website. I am taking my business elsewhere, I am not using ebay anymore.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

avtar_s1980
Community Member
yes this is tryly fraud case. i reply the ebay
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

mjjibin
Community Member
Yes.This is cheating.I lost the trust in Ebay.
Dont try to make the customers fool.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

prem_roops
Community Member
Plain simple cheating... heights
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

2012nandy
Community Member
eBay, you ought to be ASHAMED of yourselves for giving lame excuses like "system glitch" and "miscommunication"! In fact, even without taking the survey, I had a voucher with better terms. Of course, now, after what you have done, I have not utilized the other voucher either.

SHAME, SHAME! You could have been more graceful about the whole thing. I will make sure I spread anti-eBay messages everywhere.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ralphmenezes
Community Member
Yes they just keep saying Sorry and thinking everything will pass. I am a student of Management and I know thoroughly what Market Research does and how helpful it can be to generate insights. Things like this are rarely an error and it is clearly evident that such an act has been done on purpose.
We want a reply from E-Bay as to how we will get compensated for this. WE DO NOT WANT YOUR PROMISE OF BEST OFFERS AND DEALS

Remember that trust can take a long time to gain but only a minute to be lost and you can be assured that you have lost the trust of many, including me. Your credibility and integrity in the market is certainly questionable.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply